Entrepreneurship is the key driver of economic growth. The biggest majority of jobs are created by small businesses initiated by individuals with entrepreneurial mindset. Entrepreneurship provides more opportunities to exercise creative freedoms, higher self-esteem, and an overall greater sense of control over one’s life. Therefore, it is believed that a robust entrepreneurial culture will maximize individual and collective economic and social success at local, national, and global levels.
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University launched Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC) in June 2005 with the objectives to:
- Facilitate the creative-innovative process, for the development of an entrepreneurial culture
- Promote entrepreneurship as a socio-cultural value and importance of the entrepreneurial spirit
- Augment valence for entrepreneurial activities
- Develop a positive attitude towards entrepreneurial innovation
- Facilitate entrepreneurial incubation
To learn more about EDC, contact Dr. Ansir A. Rajput, Patron, EDC at firstname.lastname@example.org